Bob Nohavec Plumbing provides full excavation and plumbing services, in addition to visual camera inspections with locating capabilities.
The results of this visual inspection can assist in pinpointing specific issues within the sewer system itself, subsequently allowing us to get a real-time look at what’s going on in your pipes.
The most common problems found with the sewer line camera are:
- Blockage: grease buildup, obstructions
- Corrosion: often in houses 20 years old or older.
- Tree Roots: Root intrusion can be catastrophic to plumbing
- Issues with the pipes, such as misalignment, cracks, punctures, or off-grade
Most drain lines and water lines are underground, so it’s important to have excavation capabilities in order to repair them in case drain cleaning is no longer an option. If a repair is needed, we can repair sewer lines as well as water lines and subterranean plumbing.
Trust Bob Nohavec Plumbing to provide knowledgeable, experienced work and, above all, to be dedicated to the highest quality, value, and customer service! Our experts are professional, reliable, and ready to assist you.
Excavating Services We Provide:
- Septic Systems and Septic Tanks
- Waterline installation
- Sewer line installation
- Sewer repair
- Water repair
- Storm Sewers and Storm Drainage
- Underground Plumbing
- Commercial, Residential, as well as Industrial
- Experienced excavation crew, committed to customer satisfaction
- Our professionals are hard-working and dedicated, providing you with excellent service with minimal downtime
- No job is too small or too large
Contact Bob Nohavec Plumbing today for a free estimate or to schedule any needed repairs, replacements, and other excavating services for a home, business, or other property in the Lincoln, Nebraska area! Our experts are professional, reliable, and ready to assist you.